Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Garden Punx!

Moderator Punk to the bone backwoodsvegan's Avatar
    Fuck! Dug a 12 foot trench for asparagus yesterday with a pickaxe and our property is very very rocky. Feeling it today. Gotta plants corn, greens and some other things today after work. Going to need some of that coffee IPA from Ithaca Beer for this.

Needs a Life Punk to the bone imfrusty's Avatar
    oiur garden is about to get planted! seeds are all up...we will have extra room so i'm gonna do a chaos seed mix and throw em out! i'll try for couiple silly pics soon

Moderator Punk to the bone backwoodsvegan's Avatar
    Garden is exploding! More zucchini than we can keep up with. Breaded and fried, cutlets, cookies, soup....And the tomatoes are coming next. Hundreds of them. Cilantro, broccoli, red cabbage, onions, potatoes, sage, oregano, black beans, cauliflower, garlic....God damn! Anybody growing food?

Needs a Life Punk to the bone imfrusty's Avatar
    On vacation in Marquette mi now. The upper peninsula is amazing.! At home we have my boy John Sloan watering watermelon, pepper plants many tomatoe plants. Green beams squash radishes . We are always late getting things going. But it always pays off. Got potatoes with many eyes I keep forgetting to put in. Pics soon!

Super Moderator Punk to the bone Donofthedead's Avatar
    Just transferred our yearly summer sunflower seedlings into the ground in the backyard this weekend and a slow grower last night. We have 9 growing this year.
    If anyone comes across a copy of Bajo Tierra's "Sala X" 7" from Medellin, Colombia. I really want it!

Blogspot = http://donofthedeadpix.blogspot.com/
    I'm Diet! = http://iamdiet.wordpress.com/