Thread: Transgender woman assaulted- indictments returned

Needs a Life Punk to the bone Kat Shevil's Avatar
    Deep Within The North East Hinterlands, England

Transgender woman assaulted- indictments returned

A shocking attack happened on a young transgender woman in a Mcdonalds in a suberb of Baltimore recently, shocking video footage was filmed of the attack taking place...the 2 people responsible for that vicious assault have been charged. A small victory for the transgender community against such ignorant prejudice.

http://lezgetreal.com/2011/05/indict...ect-fbshare.me

Needs a Life Punk to the bone cat1's Avatar
    It's terrible that this sorta thing still goes on in modern society, People need to stop treating people like shit for being different. Hopefully they will get a lengthy prison sentence which they clearly deserve.
    "I'm just going to return some videotapes"

"I'm leaving. I've assessed the situation, and I'm going"

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    Woke this up!
    Watching movie 'the Danish girl' reminded me of being a young chap with a cool girlfriend whom helped me experience being a girl for a while back in the day.
    Had a great time and I was mega discreet and I was quite androgynous looking at the time. My friend who was so obvs male wore a skirt for ages - he was / is hardcore got beat up by small minded bigots.
    I've gotten myself a utility kilt yet everyone tells me its a skirt...its a fucken kilt!

Lol

Just weird is all. Got no wish at the no to be a woman or wearing women's clothing. Just wondering if anyone else has explored the fringes of sexuality?