Well its different I will give you that....
"I'm just going to return some videotapes"
"I'm leaving. I've assessed the situation, and I'm going"
* Potato Chips (Most of the time various Utz brand bags)
* Pop Corn (especially the blue kernal pop corn!)
* Corn Chips & Salsa
* Chocolate Cake (I make my own from scratch using the "wacky cake" recipe, google it)
* Scabs, Snot-tailed Boogers, & Jizz (just seeing if you're paying attention)
* Purely Decadent Turtle Trail Ice Cream
* Pistachios, Almonds, Pecans, Boiled Peanuts
For some reason, it seems that when I have something sweet. I need something salty. And vice versa.
Life is suddenly good again!
Have you tried the Ben and Jerrys late night snack? It's ice cream with salty caramel swirl and chocolate covered potato chips! I wasn't crazy into it, but if you like your sweet and salty maybe that will satisfy your cravings.
I eat at least one pickle every day. We just bought four jars of Vlassics because they were on sale for $1.50 at Walgreens. Gonna make pickle dip, fuck yeah!