Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you eat a day?

Internet Nerd Punk Punk Spirochete's Avatar
    I just ate a peach, a white nectarine and a bunch of strawberries. Yesterday I had this odd heirloom tomato, it was white and pinkish. It smelled like salami and had a really wonderful smoky flavour. The purple tomatoes were good too but that white one was amazing!

PRODUCE PARTY
    Learning how to love again.

Administrator Punk to the bone Leffer's Avatar
    Yeah. Had some weird orange colored cherry tomato's and some raspberries.
    'Within the imagination, there is no law'
    www.andylefton.com
    www.warplague.com

Needs a Life Punk to the bone Peter Joseph Swanson's Avatar
    Oh well, at least I didn't go so very hungry, though! Funny I didn't get sick. It was an Asian woman who told me to eat it, and she ate it too, and she didn't get sick. We lived on luck so much back then!

I did get drained & sick when on a cheap bread and processed cheese diet I was on for a while when I was working on a cheap "art" film that dragged on for months (I should have just walked but I had stars in my eyes that it would become something) and that's all they had for "vegetarian". I'm pretty sure it was mono that I came down with, or something like that.

I must be immune to polk weed, I'm like a goat, then, ha ha

Super Moderator Punk to the bone Donofthedead's Avatar
    Since I had a huge decadent breakfast I decided to have some fruit for lunch today. Also, the thought of this thread swayed me.

From a lady that has a cart a few blocks from my work. Melons, jicama, oranges, cucumber, mango and pineapples with lime juice and chili powder.

If anyone comes across a copy of Bajo Tierra's "Sala X" 7" from Medellin, Colombia. I really want it!

Blogspot = http://donofthedeadpix.blogspot.com/
    I'm Diet! = http://iamdiet.wordpress.com/

Band Member Padawan
    Hmmm that looks delicious!

Hi Spirochete,
    I took 3 servings of fruits in my daily meals and added 1 fruit with 3 main meals. Great link shared and I have bookmarked the link for further reference. Fruits gives more energy for physical activities and helps in losing and maintaining weight.

Needs a Life Punk to the bone Hartig Net's Avatar
    Hooooooly crap Don, that looks amazing.

Hey guys, I have srs question. Our next themed botany dinner is coming up and we are celebrating the order caryophyllales. This includes a lot of awesome stuff, like cacti, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, spinach, nepenthes pitcher plants, beets, etc. Which should I highlight? Do I make beet cake with icing designs of the family's characteristics? Nopales? Spinach and quinoa soup? Gosh, so many choices.
    THATS THE DIY MOST THING I CAN THINK OF, EXCEPT LIKE PHOTOSYNTHESIS PLANTS ARE STRAIGHT CRIMETHINC

Determinism takes some killing.

Needs a Life Punk to the bone scatter the hatred's Avatar
    Spinach and quinoa soup? Sounds great. Seitan buffalo wings in the fridge are calling my name though.

Hello friends,..
    Fruits and vegetable both of have own importance in our life.So we should be mostly eating vegetarian foods
    and fruits.Because its giving us good nutrition and energy.So most of the people preference of the vegetarian
    foods.It is very simple and easier solution to keep good health and fitness.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    My diet IS fruits and veggies. I'm on a really boring low-fat diet called the Swank diet. It's tailored towards MS patients. I eat swank dinner every night!!