Thread: The "I'm searching for _____ record" Thread

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Zeno Marx's Avatar
    Doom - Back and Gone 2CD + DVD
    Doom - World of Shit CD or LP
    Bleeding Rectum/Toxic Waste CD

Needs a Life Punk to the bone
    Shank "The Curse of Shank" CD

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Scandinavian_Doorbreaker's Avatar
    MC Lutang - I have a few of your wants... I seem to remember you having that AGE/Deride split....? Fucking NEED that record! haha

Crapscreamer - I might be able to hook you up.. Just need to double check shit first. It is hard to keep track of the collection/the doubles/the shit you picked up cheap/the "where the fuck is that record again????/ Piles.... Yeah I know...

And Mirek, I have your stuff set aside... Maybe some bonus goodies for you too!

Zeno Marx - Still need that Flyblown LP? I got that somewhere....

Im sure I will post some new wants on here asap. (as they change frequently)

Glad this thread has gotten attention. I will check it often. I usually come across lots of random shit all the time. (with obvious exceptions haha) So it is to everyones benefit to post here, so that there will be a radar of wants so to speak.

If I get time, I will try to update my centralized want/trade list.... Just takes a long ass time is all. Apologies.
    Killing Time

I am always looking to buy/sell/trade records and CD's Click Here to see my list.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Zeno Marx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian_Doorbreaker View Post
    Zeno Marx - Still need that Flyblown LP?
    yes, but it can wait if you can

Internet Nerd Punk Punk MC Lutang's Avatar
    Hey Ben PM me what you have and lets resume negotiations. ; )

Needs a Life Punk to the bone phobia79's Avatar
    And Mirek, I have your stuff set aside... Maybe some bonus goodies for you too!

Good news I suppose :-)) ... I missed your message on FB ... i´m going there to answer it ;-)

about those two Disclose EP records
    DISCLOSE - Kochi-City Hardcore EP - yes split w/ Insane Youth (my fault, I posted the list with bad names)
    DISCLOSE - Noise Not Music EP - and yes again, the US version of split w/No Fucker (Japan version I already have)

if anyone has it .. ask me for my private trade list (or check my label site and you can try ask for anything from eshop ...)

http://www.phobiarecords.net

I am looking for the Conflict/Heyoka double-EP. If anybody wants to pass me his/her copy let me know. I don't have a tradelist but lots of records you can choose from.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    been looking for Metal Skull - Iron Militia CD for forever. even a burt copie would be nice.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    also looking for Defector - Ultra Noize Violence 7". with or without the crust war zine.

Needs a Life Punk to the bone
    Not a record but I am looking for EC Archives: Tales From the Crypt Vol. 1 hardcover or TPB. I will trade records for this.