Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Diabolo

ABC Diabolo

I just had the Last intoxication of senses LP on for the first time in a while. Holy fuck what a record.
    Felt compelled to share is all!

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Zeno Marx's Avatar
    One of the defining records of the 90s. Top shelf, 2nd generation crossover.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk aramcheck's Avatar
    Love them to bit, and can never choose which record I like best, LIOS is a raging hardcore record, the EP is perfect, but I have a soft spot for Gives Rise To Doubts...
    Slower, more brooding, it is a record I rank alongside Zorn's LP are one of the 90's masterpiece.

Totally, Hatredge is a damn near perfect 7". I saw then in Nottingham at a nightclub gig after the punx picnic gig one year, dont know if it was cos it was so late or so badly promoted but there must've been about 10 people there, they still leveled the place, flawless.

Needs a Life Punk to the bone
    This is one of those '90s bands that passed me by and now it seems to be nigh impossible to find any of its releases. I actually had one of the band's CDs of for about a week that I picked up for a dollar at a going out of business sale at a little record store. I had not yet got around to listening to it when a friend came over and exclaimed long and loud about how long he had been trying to track down that CD so I ended up just giving it to him without ever listening to it.

Administrator Punk to the bone Leffer's Avatar
    Power of a lyric sheet is one my faves!
    'Within the imagination, there is no law'
    www.andylefton.com
    www.warplague.com

Hot Topic Punk Padawan Grave Concern's Avatar
    I'm the same, I can't decide which is my favourite record by ABC Diabolo. They are all top notch in their own way. Wojczech's cover of "Go Round in Pacifist Circles" is grindingly awesome too.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    Skarp did a cover too, but I didn't realize it until after I heard the band. Absolutely love this band, just wish I knew more about them. Knowing they toured with Assuck makes me drool.

Hot Topic Punk Padawan
    zombie_ warfare, I'm pretty sure I have the CD with LIOS lp/Hatredge 7"on, pm me your address and it's yours. I have the vinyl versions

Needs a Life Punk to the bone
    Wow, sweet. Thanks a lot!