Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ABC Diabolo

Super Moderator Punk to the bone Donofthedead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imfrusty View Post
    i'm glad to read things by zeno and zombie again...it's been a while! good to see your faces!
    Ditto! Even though I spent years reviewing music, I can never come close to articulating the music like these 2!
    If anyone comes across a copy of Bajo Tierra's "Sala X" 7" from Medellin, Colombia. I really want it!

Blogspot = http://donofthedeadpix.blogspot.com/
    I'm Diet! = http://iamdiet.wordpress.com/

Needs a Life Punk to the bone imfrusty's Avatar
    my fisher stereo receiver goes out every here and there and wont' start right away..of course I dug out lios and had to wait til today to spin it...so f'n good!
    you are.......always......between.....good and.............................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev vvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Zeno Marx's Avatar
    Had a chance to revisit Give Rise to Doubts. I think it might, sort of, possibly be reachable for it to be connective tissue between Norwegian HC and Tragedy/the Eurocrust explosion, but it would certainly be a reach. It wasn't nearly as progressive as I remembered it being, while also more similar to Last Intoxication. I thought there were huge leaps with each album, but it's more like a huge leap and a half. Not complaining. Just setting my memory straight.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through."