Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FOOD INFORMATION and FACTS

I'd rather you do a benefit 7".

To raise awareness.
    Still too punk to fuck Rupert Murdoch

http://busteddistro.blogspot.com/ - DIY distro since 2003
    www.myspace.com/aggressoradio - DIY punkrock radio for 10 years
    www.myspace.com/ballemalurt - acoustic pop/punk-soloproject, all songs downloadable for free

Ya, I read this article I think a few weeks ago. Just another example of how we have no idea what the hell is in our food supply, and where the hell it comes from! Many boost its ability to ward off allergic symptoms- if you consume honey from the region you live in. I am not sure if it works, nor do I know the scientific evidence backing it, but in theory it makes sense. This in an interesting story for sure.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    They say the same about local fruit & veg. Not just honey......best to eat local produce. Also no evidenced based knowledge - just the word-of-mouth type thang

Internet Nerd Punk Punk DISDOOM's Avatar
    "Safety News decided to test honey sold in various outlets after its earlier investigation found U.S. groceries flooded with Indian honey banned in Europe as unsafe because of contamination with antibiotics, heavy metal and a total lack of pollen..."

Who doesn't like heavy metal?
    Now all I gotta say to you Wannabe, gonnabe, pussy-eatin' cocksuckin' prankstas,
    When the shit jumps off what the fuck you gonna do? Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Zeno Marx's Avatar
    Read a couple articles about brown rice syrup (the new sugar substitute) having high levels of arsenic because it is grown in old cotton fields where they used heavy doses of arsenic as a pesticide back when it was legal to do so. Brown rice is especially good at pulling it out of the soil. Not sure how dangerous it is for adults yet, but known to not be a good thing for babies and young children. Seems like lots of organic and whole foods type product have it instead of HFCS. The pancake syrup I usually buy is the first thing I noticed using it.
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through."

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone anorak city's Avatar
    Pure maple syrup is worth it, though the price keeps it out my regular grocery rotation.

Pennsylvania magazine had an article about a guy who makes shagbark hickory syrup, which I want to try.

Needs a Life Punk to the bone Hartig Net's Avatar
    Grasses have quite a talent for pulling heavy metals and other contaminants from soil.
    THATS THE DIY MOST THING I CAN THINK OF, EXCEPT LIKE PHOTOSYNTHESIS PLANTS ARE STRAIGHT CRIMETHINC

Determinism takes some killing.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk Gnome Chomsky's Avatar
    mmm ham...

honey ham

Ceena John
    We will be aware our food menu and routine then we will get a broad perspectives in ant stage so be confident and get a clear direction for well ideas and direction.