Thread: Finally came to the conculsion to....

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone B-Rad's Avatar

Finally came to the conculsion to....

I've decided to move from Duluth to Minneapolis sometime in the next year or so. After living here nearly a decade of living in the Twin Ports area; it seems that outside of the band nothing has really panned out to for roots to keep me here. Hiking and biking along the Lake is totally awesome but I am starting to feel isolated as either friends move away or start to fight among themselves quartering each other off. So, rather then see how it goes for another decade I'd rather try something new for a change. I've visited Minneapolis many times, have friends there and I believe there are better chances for me to broaden my future rather then narrow it down as much as I have living here. I am giving myself so much time so that I can enjoy one last good summer biking/hiking around the area and save some money (having to pick up a second job is always fun....not...). Any advice from the members of this board maybe able to give would be totally rad.

Administrator Punk to the bone Leffer's Avatar
    This sounds good to me. I spent the majority of my upbringing and early adult life in Colorado. I had my absolute closest friends there (still do) and my life was VERY much rooted there. My thoughts came to fruition (like yours) that it was time to make a change, find something that will better myself and get away from the stagnation and "go-nowhere" monotony. Change is an absolute must for us humans and without it, we shrivel up and die inside. So you have my blessing

The good thing about your thoughts on this, is that Mpls is not far from Duluth and you could always head back, if need be. Come down for a bit, sort yourself out and find something that makes you happy. Be it, a decent job, a good band, and nice partner...or all the above. Utilize the opportunity and manage it well, it'll be worth it. Cheers
    'Within the imagination, there is no law'
    www.andylefton.com
    www.warplague.com