Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australia : stop racist law (petition)

Im thinking a joint multi-label 4-way band-split benefiting several issues, the ones you mentioned included. The level of awareness are bound to hit the roof. Are you ready?
    Still too punk to fuck Rupert Murdoch

http://busteddistro.blogspot.com/ - DIY distro since 2003
    www.myspace.com/aggressoradio - DIY punkrock radio for 10 years
    www.myspace.com/ballemalurt - acoustic pop/punk-soloproject, all songs downloadable for free

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone @-Rainbow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarte View Post
    Im thinking a joint multi-label 4-way band-split benefiting several issues, the ones you mentioned included. The level of awareness are bound to hit the roof. Are you ready?

I'm ready !

Do you owe me a living ? Course you do, course you do...
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)

I just read the story behind the lyrics to that song in mr. Ignorants book. It wasnt as clever as I thought it to be. Neither was/is he.

www.myspace.com/ballemalurt - acoustic pop/punk-soloproject, all songs downloadable for free

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarte View Post
    I just read the story behind the lyrics to that song in mr. Ignorants book. It wasnt as clever as I thought it to be. Neither was/is he.
    Oh really ? I like Crass but I'm not a "fanatic", so I have no idea about the meaning, could you sum it up ? And what about the book, would you recommend it ?
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)

Book - semi-recommended. I would firstly go for the Crass-history.
    Cant remember the story behind it right now but it was simple, really. Not very complicated, intelligent or well thought-through.

Quote Originally Posted by damien inbred View Post
    Thanks for posting this, Heinrich. I hope more people are signing it and looking at this topic, even though there is no mention of rare Japanese hardcore eps anywhere.
    Fuck yeah! I second that thanks wholeheartedly. I haven't been on this site in ages and was really pumped to see someone post about this!!

While we're on the topic I'm moving to Darwin as of Novemberish and hoping to start up an infoshop...there's plenty of reasons to be mad as hell in the NT (the forementioned blatantly racist moves by the Australian government, unfathomable rural/indigenous poverty in a fucking country that generally evaded the GFC, a MASSIVE recent deployment of US troops to Darwin, many of the immigration detention facilities with a stream of suicides and riots enshrouding them...) and plenty of people that could hopefully utilize a radical infoshop to direct some of their frustration!

Anyway if any people in Australia are reading this please get in touch... going to need a lot of help in the next year with resources, info on the laws regarding setting up shop, any advice on distros you can offer (and of course anyone keen on helping out in person!)

Cheers-

Ali
    Last edited by ali; 05-18-2012 at 05:36 AM.
    "...and hence I have no mercy or compassion in me for a society that will crush people and then penalize them for being unable to stand up under the weight."

Band Member Padawan RockNRollConformity1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by @-Rainbow View Post
    Could you also do one for me so I can finish paying off my taxes ? And then there's the roof of the house to be repaired and wait, thinking of it, there's a bunch of records I'd like to get, so make some benefit 7" for me first
    man, i could use a new pair of boots.....
    A ravaged world bears our scars,
    It doesn't have to be this way

https://www.facebook.com/TunelessOK

Punk to the bone Padawan Scapegoat's Avatar
    Ummm...yah.

We have an armed revolution goin on here BTW.
    We want the same thing the seppos (yanks) got... independence.
    We're armed with our hearts. We will win, and the racist farks controlling our cuntry, and their precious Governor General, will be raped, hung, drawn, quartered, resurrected, raped again (with a knife), hung out to dry, and their mutilated remains will be sent back to their rainy homeland covered in tucker farker (tomato sauce) and the blood they have spilt on our soil. Plus the nuclear waste they tested here. That will be a special delivery.

FARK THE OCCUPATION!!!
    INDIGINEOUS SOVEREIGNTY NOW!!!

(I know this isn't funny. It's not supposed to be.)

C
    Last edited by Scapegoat; 09-06-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: poetic flow
    ICH WERDE NICHT NOCHEINMAL VERSAGEN

Punk to the bone Padawan Scapegoat's Avatar
    i was hate filled last night. apologies to sensitive types, i meant every word, but we are very very ANGRY bout shit. xxx
    ICH WERDE NICHT NOCHEINMAL VERSAGEN

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
    i was hate filled last night. apologies to sensitive types, i meant every word, but we are very very ANGRY bout shit. xxx

Yeah well be careful, I had problems entering Canada 'cause I had written a post stating that I hoped some nazi skins would get their asses kicked... (they wanted to attack a gay pride in Serbia if I remember well)... I know I told this story several times on here, but it goes to show that this board is being watched by whoever is interested in getting infos on us
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)