Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australia : stop racist law (petition)

Punk to the bone Padawan Scapegoat's Avatar
    Hey @-Rainbow!

I can't "enter" anywhere. i'm a prisoner in my country, sometimes i cant even move state to state. But, where i live is SOOOO beautiful i don't care.

The first time i got wrapped up with the feds i was 16. currently 35. i know the ropes. one of my best friends dad is a fed, and he taught me more than paranoid lefties ever could on the subject. He said:

"We know more than you think we know. We care less than you think we care."

During my life, i've met more cops, military, and "etc" than most so-called activists. they dont, and never have, scared me one bit. We will win, maybe not in my lifetime, but... we ALWAYS do!

WE ARE THE CHAOS, THAT HAS NO REIGN. x
    Last edited by Scapegoat; 09-09-2012 at 04:08 AM.
    ICH WERDE NICHT NOCHEINMAL VERSAGEN

Punk to the bone Padawan Scapegoat's Avatar
    I summoned this up for the doubters.

This is the "evolution". Revolution is old, boring, and it always ends at the beginning.

This is our last action. The muthafarkin DLF. We can't be stopped. All footage of us features us breaking the law. No one was "allowed" to be where we were in this video. It's illegal to be there.

PS, i'm not in the vid. i was back in camp, cooking a kangaroo tail for the soldiers to eat when they came back. Oh, and the cops had to run off into the bushes when they saw how SEXY we are. i wonder why? floggin a log maybe?
    Last edited by Scapegoat; 09-09-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    ICH WERDE NICHT NOCHEINMAL VERSAGEN