Page 2 of 217 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap and Spikes Distro

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone
    Available Now from Soap and Spikes Distro:
    http://soapandspikes.bigcartel.com/

DISTURD COLLAPSE 7" EP (Restock)

... ... NEW 7EP moved the base of activities DISTURD Tsuyama Kobe! !

"High alert alert! Tsuyama moved to Kobe from the new land of AGE Vo / Gu, the curtain dropped off the second chapter welcomed new members DISTURD ex-WART/SEX MESSIAH.
    mid-METALICAL CRUST SLASH British Empire late, inherited 血脈 of ANTISECT / SACRILEGE / HELLBASTRD ~ SDS / AGE, 7 ended in the old vision of the sufferings of many "wanted in the new system will now work to dispel the sound ep .
    Chilly sound approach to every corner of the board carved from intro to outro productivity reflects a gloomy life.
    Masterpieces born here DARKEST CRUST PUNK bands of many kinds flow DISTURD hack that only replicate the shape.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    this is so much cooler than any song the boston stranglers ever did or will write, and i think you can get the lp or cd in any five dollar bin:

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone anorak city's Avatar
    Can any noise punk heads on here vouch for that People LP? I've never heard of them.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone crapscreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anorak city View Post
    Can any noise punk heads on here vouch for that People LP? I've never heard of them.
    I can for at least one side, since it's the "Fairy Tale" demo plus a second side of new material. It's only "noise punk" in the sense that it's very much in the vein of later Swankys. Not terribly noisy, more inept swaggering Pistols-style punk. I love that shit, and the demo material was one of my top 10 releases of 2009 for sure.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Travis N.'s Avatar
    That Disturd 7" rules so fucking hard.

Super Moderator Punk to the bone Donofthedead's Avatar
    Before this get's into a pissing match about profitability of one person, there are a lot of distro's, labels, and record stores who sell part of their inventory to help keep whatever they are doing going. Ebay is an outlet for people to sell, why not use it? I know Soap and Spikes personally for over 20 years and I back him 100%.
    If anyone comes across a copy of Bajo Tierra's "Sala X" 7" from Medellin, Colombia. I really want it!

Blogspot = http://donofthedeadpix.blogspot.com/
    I'm Diet! = http://iamdiet.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Donofthedead View Post
    Before this get's into a pissing match about profitability of one person, there are a lot of distro's, labels, and record stores who sell part of their inventory to help keep whatever they are doing going. Ebay is an outlet for people to sell, why not use it? I know Soap and Spikes personally for over 20 years and I back him 100%.
    I try and respect everyone's hustle, but I can see why some people would be upset about the situation. For some reason, whether it's hype or whatever, that Boston Strangler record is hot shit. Rev sold out in fifteen minutes, Essence was out in thirty seconds. People are craving this slab of vinyl so when someone tries to capitalize and exploit the situation, there's going to be needless shit-talking.

I could care less about TBS, but I can see how people could be pissed.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone
    I should have the Final Bombs LP in a couple of weeks.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Travis N.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soapandspikes1965 View Post
    I should have the Final Bombs LP in a couple of weeks.
    \m/ Fuck yes. Can't wait!!!!

Needs a Life Punk to the bone
    From Viva la vinyl messageboard:

glue posted this March 25th, 2012 @ 10:30:25 pm
    is this soapandspikes crap some VLV joke i'm not in on? in regards to my outbid $520 bid:
    soapandspikes has sent a message
    Dear cromagskinheadbreakout,
    I am getting 4 copies of the Boston Strangler this week let me know if you want one at the price you bid.
    Cheers
    - soapandspikes