Thread: Raw foods diet!!!!

Raw foods diet!!!!

Well!!!
    The raw food diet is one of the healthy crash diets to lose weight fast. In this diet plan,
    you are expected to eat only raw, fresh uncooked food and avoid all processed ones. Fruits,
    vegetables, nuts, seeds, milk, buttermilk, yogurt, organic foods, beans, etc. are some of
    the foods that you can include in the raw food diet. As beverages, you can have tea,
    coffee, herbal tea, green tea and plain drinking water.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    awesome!
    you're not spam are you?
    i have friend who is a raw food dudette....got sacked from her job in a health food shop (due to recession), unemployed for ages then got invited to make raw food websites in the big smoke. so she's now thinking about living & working in london!
    and she met kyle gass of tenacious D

anyway, raw food diet sounds freaking awesome!

I am quite health conscious person,So i try my best to eat healthy and spend healthy/fit life.Food is the main concern now days,Unfortunately mostly person rely on fast/junk food,which direct caused to weight/fat and health issues.On the other we don't engage ourselves in physical workouts,exercises,games due to lack of time management,interest and awareness.Which also harmful for our body and physique.

Moderator Punk to the bone backwoodsvegan's Avatar
    Coffee isn't raw by any means. The beans are roasted between 390F and 480F. For a food to be considered raw or at least living, you shouldn't go above 108F-110F. Just sayin'.

reeviint
    Diet plays a vital role in our health and fitness,we should consist on healthy diet and eating habits.Food is the main concern now days,Unfortunately mostly person rely on fast/junk food,which are quite worry situation and put bad impact on our health and fitness.

Ackley
    Well,I am agree with your review about the raw foods diet plan.We should be follow to this diet
    plan.Raw food has benefits for everyone. Eating lots of raw food can make a big difference in
    your energy, health, weight and fitness of the body.So i like the raw foods diet plan.....

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    this is sooooo spammy, isn't it?!
    but, to be fair, raw food diet is awesome - wish i could get into it just like my processed crap too much - damn!