Thread: Tell me about Brooklyn

Punk to the bone Padawan

Tell me about Brooklyn

I'll be in Brooklyn early May. I have several friends that live there to show me around, but they're not vegan anarcho-punks like myself, so any suggestions from fellow punkers would be must appreciated. thanks

Administrator Punk to the bone Leffer's Avatar
    Sorry, not much help here since I haven't been there since 03 or so. I do remember having a blast at Sweetwater, although it's been gone for years Have fun!
    'Within the imagination, there is no law'
    www.andylefton.com
    www.warplague.com

Needs a Life Punk to the bone imfrusty's Avatar

tonight we're gonna fuck shit up!

been to sweet water to meet ralphy boy(name drop) hehe---i remember it was loud az fuck fest. he played disassociate on the juke box.
    getting lost there for hours in a car that wasn't mine. from like 230 am till 7 am. lost as fuck. idk they both fell asleep for a while.
    love that place. brooklyn brewery if you like good homebrew beers. miss new york it's been a long time. another lifetime. good luck wish i had news just stories.
    cheers...up yer bum!
    sweetwater and getting lost two different times. wife(girlfriend at the time) sits up after sleeping for two hours and says 'just go south.'
    needless to say i lost it. i'd do it again if i could.
    Last edited by imfrusty; 03-06-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: more to the story

Punk to the bone Padawan
    anyone?

Needs a Life Punk to the bone imfrusty's Avatar
    i really don't even know anyone living there right now. maybe check some blogs talking about brooklyn. go to brooklyn brewery. have you internet searched much?
    wish i could be of more help! good luck.

Moderator Punk to the bone backwoodsvegan's Avatar
    For the best falafel in NYC go to Mamouns on McDougal near Washington square park, Gimme! Coffee has a few locations and their Roasting Department Manager is a handsome, smart, charming fellow. Okay, it's me but whatever...

Punk to the bone Padawan
    Thanks. That's what I talking about. According to the intewebs, Mamoun's is one of the places you must visit before you die. I don't willingly put neurotoxins in my body, so i won't be visiting Gimme! Coffee. Thanks anyway. Although I do drink like a fish, so I guess we all poison ourselves in a way.
    Last edited by Anarkist Attack; 04-08-2014 at 07:05 PM.