Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vegan thanksgiving menu

Needs a Life Punk to the bone imfrusty's Avatar
    huh...well veggie part is easy to me. tofurkey is good. but only me and mine will eat it.
    as dumb as the beginning of this holiday is. it's a good time to see and break bread with family.
    giving thanks to all who have passed. natives and murderers alike.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    never got reason of thanksgiving but then again I'm a Limey!!!!
    Who needs an excuse for a party though?! so party on dudes.....and if you're enjoying your Turkey this .....holiday festive period....... I hope it FucKin ChoKes yOU!!!!!

lol lol

actually at out Halloween party we had....do I need to say? vegan - everything...lol, curry, chilli, soup, sausage roll Mummies, broken severed fingers (dogs liked them!), whipped cream, brownies & jelly trifles
    ummmmm and lots of other tasty crap...like 1" diameter chilli pizza pieces
    hummous
    cous cous
    beetroot, ha ha ha & loads of what you call chips..? we call crisps...yum

I just hit the lager & vodka punch in a kind of gracefull - I'm not a huge alcoholic - type way & it seemed to be alreet

although I did wake up at 6.30am put on my work clothes & then realised that I wasn't due at work for another 7 or so hours....so, in a way I kinda got a lie-in

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone anorak city's Avatar
    yan, it's usually a family obligation type thing. now that I don't live near my family, my girlfriend and I doing our own thing is a good excuse to not have to travel back home for a crappy meal.

this is the best time of year for food, so if you like to cook, it's a great time to get creative. traditional thanksgiving meal stuff is really boring and not good imo.

I love all foods at this time for sure....even a bit of turkey...i'm gonna be extra careful eating it though...corn soufle,,,,green bean casserole. I love all the vegan ideas here though. i'm definitely gona try some of them!

https://www.facebook.com/UNILADSound...c_ref=NEWSFEED

this is good ! yan you should love this!

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    will look later Imfrusty.

has it happened then? I like the Addams Family Values movie where wednesday & pugsly re-enact the fanksgivin' thingy lol

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone anorak city's Avatar
    It's next Thursday. Students and some working folks get a 4 day weekend out of it, so that's good.