Thread: animal torture and cruelty

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Zeno Marx's Avatar
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through."

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone read fox's Avatar
    I hear Madison Wisconsin is big on animal testing. I saw this publicized in medical journals I read. This is one in many, many.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    ha ha ha are 'the punks' (?!) still interested in this stuff...hello....internet??????
    ummmm go vegan or if you're not: fuck off with yr wimpy ass liberal bullshit...lol
    no i haven't checked the link & i'm sure whoever posted this cares for the animals & yes, i'm slightly drunk & oh, yes, I'm still vegan & asked my 13 yo son when he wants to go on his next animal rights demo...reminded that he went on his first, at Newchurch Guinea Pig farm - where 3 activists got 12 years each prison time, at the age of 6 months.
    how many punks did you see on demo's - about 5% if you were lucky & that was in 2000....calculating the rapidly decreasing number of punks & counting the variables in correlation to actually attending a 'real' protest..I imagine the next demo I go on I will be the 0.75% of the punk contingent upon it.

not that i give flying fuck about this shit or anything...yeah lets sing 'vivisect the vivisectors' again cuz that'll scare no one....lol (cuz i put lol it means that my whole post is meant to be taken as a joke okay? j.o.k.e?! ha ha ha i'm lol here! seriously i'm pmsl....whatevs xxxxxxxx

i'm not going to watch this cuz the title says it all. seen too much, i know it goes on & on & it should've stopped a century ago but humans are twisted sick evil twats/cunts/pricks/bastards...cuss words don't do them enough derision.

i don't ever want to watch another animal suffer in pain ever ever again - is that too much to ask?

props for sharing

forget about previous post, wasn't aimed at you or anyone on this beautiful message board really. it was aimed at those who will never read it cuz their ignorance shields them from the truth

a book entry I read today...fun (had to photobuckety it as i can't upload photo's to thgis msg board):
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...411_103201.jpg

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone read fox's Avatar
    its a petition yantree