Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DETHFOX (montreal) northeastern US tour june/july

Super Moderator Punk to the bone The anatomist's Avatar
    There's a lot up in the air regards whether I'm on the west coast or not, if shit falls through I'll be at the Acheron gig for sure.
    Nice poster too.
    Excited for the prospect of a full LP

Hot Topic Punk Padawan
    Rad! I was always a fan of BALLAST and the stories of your travels on the old boards, looking forward to giving the new stuff a listen!

Is there any way to get a copy of your book since I'm on the west coast? I'm actually going to be in Montreal in June, but unfortunately I think I'm leaving before the 25th.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    Final Assault would love to play with you in Detroit. Great stuff - can't wait to see it

Needs a Life Punk to the bone dave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John DeSavage View Post
    Rad! I was always a fan of BALLAST and the stories of your travels on the old boards, looking forward to giving the new stuff a listen!

Is there any way to get a copy of your book since I'm on the west coast? I'm actually going to be in Montreal in June, but unfortunately I think I'm leaving before the 25th.
    Well this band is also ex INEPSY, really more so since Jp wrote all of the songs. And yeah man, I'll pm you my number, just get in touch when you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by wessidetempest View Post
    Final Assault would love to play with you in Detroit. Great stuff - can't wait to see it
    Talk to tuesdae if you know her, she's booking the show!

Hot Topic Punk Padawan
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Well this band is also ex INEPSY, really more so since Jp wrote all of the songs. And yeah man, I'll pm you my number, just get in touch when you're here.
    Nice. I still remember that show with Ballast / Inepsy / La Fraction at the Idle Kids infoshop in Detroit.

Oh wait, that wasn't Inepsy, it was Born Dead Icons. Still a great show. BDI played so hard they knocked the power out.

Quote Originally Posted by John DeSavage View Post
    Nice. I still remember that show with Ballast / Inepsy / La Fraction at the Idle Kids infoshop in Detroit.

Oh wait, that wasn't Inepsy, it was Born Dead Icons. Still a great show. BDI played so hard they knocked the power out.
    Yeah that was a good one. Pete from bdi and I have a band now called DEKODER but that's more souxie and the banshees worship goth punk type stuff. Born dead icons is plying Varning this year, by the way, as well as opening for bolt thrower in a few weeks.

Super Moderator Punk to the bone The anatomist's Avatar
    Well our planned west coast tour disintegrated as part of the fallout of the whole Cruststock debacle. This now means I'll be in NY with my lady for three weeks instead so the silver lining is we can now come to see your lovely selves.
    Is that July 1st Acheron show a definite as I see no mention of it on the venue website in their upcoming listings?

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by The anatomist View Post
    Well our planned west coast tour disintegrated as part of the fallout of the whole Cruststock debacle. This now means I'll be in NY with my lady for three weeks instead so the silver lining is we can now come to see your lovely selves.
    Is that July 1st Acheron show a definite as I see no mention of it on the venue website in their upcoming listings?
    Come to Detroit since you couldn't last time - even just to hang out - we'll make it up to you - i was the one that booked that show btw

Quote Originally Posted by The anatomist View Post
    as far as i know its fine? bill from the acheron said hes on it and hes been solid in the past....