Thread: No tomorrow festival 2015 - this friday/saturday in appleton, wi!

Hot Topic Punk Padawan

No tomorrow festival 2015 - this friday/saturday in appleton, wi!

I know this is my second time posting this here, but whatever... this is a super important show for little ol' Appleton.

NO TOMORROW FESTIVAL 2015 kicks off TOMORROW (Friday, May 1st) with a PRE-SHOW at The Train Station (302 South Story Street, Appleton, WI) with SUBJUGATION, I'M AN INTESTINE (FL), THC (REUNION!), CHOOSE YOUR POISON, INFERNAL ALTAR, & STAVES.
    ALL-AGES! BYOB w/ ID. Music starts at 6:30pm sharp - MUST be over before 11pm.
    Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/729913037126402/

The main day of the festival starts SATURDAY (May 2nd) at VFW Post 2778 (501 North Richmond Street, Appleton, WI 54911) with MILLIONS OF DEAD COPS, CHANNEL 3, SOLSTICE, HEMDALE, DEATHWISH, WRATH, CLOUD RAT, TENEMENT, DIE CHOKING, SICK/TIRED, BURNING SONS, CONQUEROR WORM, CAVEAT, ACCUSER, & RATSAK. Ton's of exclusive Wisconsin appearances - don't pass this up!
    ALL-AGES! Full bar w/ ID. Doors at 2pm. Music at 3pm. Tickets - $20 ADV / $22 DOS.
    First 50 people there will get a limited, hand-numbered, 11x17 festival poster. There'll also be a "brochure" given out to everybody at the door with cool things to do in town/within walking distance, so you won't just be limited to the venue.
    Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/3363702532129

Distro's to be provided by Gilead Media and Unleash Hell Records - there'll be a killer selection of black metal, obscure hardcore rarities, rare original pressings (like Assuck/Disfear), and lots more.

Yes, there will be plenty of tickets at the door... so if you were coming from outta town and you were worried about this selling out, don't.

You can get will-call tickets online until 5pm tomorrow (Friday) from - www.notomorrowfestival.bigcartel.com

Hoping to see some of you there - let's hang out and appreciate the impact that a DIY lifestyle has had on us in general. RAGE!
    Last edited by DoomToGrind; 04-30-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    how dare you post twice here & not let me harangue you!!!!???? how dare you have punk rocking fun without me???!!!

fucking A! rock out & have fun, thanks for posting this xxx