Thread: Asian punk adventures

Internet Nerd Punk Punk DISDOOM's Avatar

Asian punk adventures

My lady and I are headed to Asia...Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia. Anyone know any punk spots, shows, must see places/food I must eat, peeps or anythang? Hopefully I can catch a show(s) and find punk adventures. While taking in a culture far different from the u.s. with thousands of other tourists...ha. I wanna find myself away from that. Im not sure what or how much of a punk scene exists but if it does I wanna find it. Cheers
    Now all I gotta say to you Wannabe, gonnabe, pussy-eatin' cocksuckin' prankstas,
    When the shit jumps off what the fuck you gonna do? Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    a friends band Krupskaya - did a tour around Malaysia a few years back and seemed to find quite a scene.

I know I've got a 7" from a Malaysian band....um Carburettor Dung? maybe.

Just look for the guys in punk shirts

Internet Nerd Punk Punk DISDOOM's Avatar
    Yeah of all the places ill be, im sure i can find a scene in Kuala Lumpur. I hope i can catch a show.
    Now all I gotta say to you Wannabe, gonnabe, pussy-eatin' cocksuckin' prankstas,
    When the shit jumps off what the fuck you gonna do? Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.