Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Punk-tube

Administrator Punk to the bone Leffer's Avatar
    No, unfortunately no site. Organize and arise use to be my old label and distro as well. I have a box of old records that I just shelved. Maybe I'll rehash the damn thing and release a record, print some shirts and go totally nuts with beer mats!!!!
    'Within the imagination, there is no law'
    www.andylefton.com
    www.warplague.com

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone @-Rainbow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leffer View Post
    No, unfortunately no site. Organize and arise use to be my old label and distro as well. I have a box of old records that I just shelved. Maybe I'll rehash the damn thing and release a record, print some shirts and go totally nuts with beer mats!!!!
    Oh, I didn't know about the "Organize and arise" history, that it was your label and distro... it's good to know the background of my favourite message board !
    And yes, I want an Organize and arise beermat.

So you have no list either ?
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)

Administrator Punk to the bone Leffer's Avatar
    I'll get that box out and see what's in there. You'll have to give me a few days to get my bearings on where it may be located...(somewhere between my star wars figurine box and my stacks of comics, hee hee). I'm thinking about doing some O&A shirts and beer mats. We'll see I suppose. I would need to get a consensus to see if peeps would even be interested.
    'Within the imagination, there is no law'
    www.andylefton.com
    www.warplague.com

I'll get that box out and see what's in there. You'll have to give me a few days to get my bearings on where it may be located...(somewhere between my star wars figurine box and my stacks of comics, hee hee). I'm thinking about doing some O&A shirts and beer mats. We'll see I suppose. I would need to get a consensus to see if peeps would even be interested.
    Yes, take all your time, it's just that I'd be interested by the Disagree 7" (or 12") but as postage is quite expensive, I usually avoid buying only one item when I order from the u.s.
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    here's my old band The Posers playing at Warren "Spider" Hastings after-funeral show. we hadnt played together for prolly 6-7 years before this,and all lived in different cities at the time.the person playing bass was never in the band and learned all the songs on the car ride there, it turned out alot better than i was expecting it to...

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone damien inbred's Avatar
    I'll take four of each. Is that a start?
    Love,
    Damien Inbred

DOOMED SOCIETY RECORDS:
    ISKRA "ruins" LP out now!!
    WAR//PLAGUE "carrion" LP OUT IN JUNE!

http://damieninbred.tumblr.com
    http://www.doomedsocietypunx.com

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    i'd buy a shirt

Quote Originally Posted by exstinksean View Post
    here's my old band The Posers playing at Warren "Spider" Hastings after-funeral show. we hadnt played together for prolly 6-7 years before this,and all lived in different cities at the time.the person playing bass was never in the band and learned all the songs on the car ride there, it turned out alot better than i was expecting it to...
    Yes I agree, it's not bad at all ! Sorry if I sound ignorant but what did you do in the band ? I mean which instrument or were you the vocalist ?
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    thank you,im the drummer

OK. Do you still play in a band nowadays ? I suppose this has been discussed somewhere else or you're a "famous" drummer and I'm the only one not knowing about but whatever...
    Walk in beauty...
    (A)//(E)