Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: My lunch. Yum!

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone read fox's Avatar
    im not gonna cook ever again, i washed way too many dishes lately and made too many "failed" concoctions! and i probably have a sink full of dishes waiting for me.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone read fox's Avatar
    i gave up not cooking cuz even if i dont cook i still have tons of dirty dishes. plus i had too many microwaved potatoes lately. not that im tired of them tho. todays late lunch early dinner i cooked/ heated frozen felafel, garlic french fries, steamed rice, hummus, romaine kale carrot salad. pretty good.

Moderator Punk to the bone backwoodsvegan's Avatar
    Jesus! The local natural food supplier gave me a case of Treeline cashew based spreadable vegan cheese and 4 5 pound blocks of Daiya. Holy fuck!!! Sometimes it's nice being one of the only "tolerable" vegans in a small town.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone damien inbred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsvegan View Post
    Jesus! The local natural food supplier gave me a case of Treeline cashew based spreadable vegan cheese and 4 5 pound blocks of Daiya. Holy fuck!!! Sometimes it's nice being one of the only "tolerable" vegans in a small town.
    If I leave now, I can walk there in a month. Save me a seat at your table!

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsvegan View Post
    my bro-in-law who visits the states regularly (his 11yo son lives over there) brings back Daiya = yum! that speadable cashew based cheeze sounds pretty mega!
    hold on there's a recent article about vegans somewhere will look for it

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone yan tree's Avatar
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...internalSearch

well, there it is but its nothing special - someone on FB highlighted it - the usual tripe (lol) about how celebs are 'trying it out' & oh how exciting it is.....
    then the comments are the usual carnivores vs veggies bollox....jeez I've been veggie about 30 years now...vegan about 25 yeah like wow..ummmm punk for like 35 years which equates to 0.729166666666667 - of my life. where 1 = whole lifetime

oh, sorry for hi-jacking this thread........ skipped lunch but breakfast was redwood cheddar cheezly sarnie with tomato ketchup.
    & tea was refried mashed spud & carrots (leftovers from yesterday) with chilli beans. the kids had jacket potato (microwaved) and heinz beanz (without the chilli powder)