Punk to the bone
I've now totally burned out on sunchokes. Kale is the key.
Well!!Vegetarian and fresh fruits has own importance in our life.fruits and vegetables
are essential for our body. They bring elements that our bodies need.I like these
vegetables and fruits...
5 Green chili
Everyone has his/her own choice and taste regarding this.I love to eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables,broccoli, cauliflower, raspberries, mango, lime, avacado.
He guys,According tome that vegetarian foods and fresh fruits has own importance for keep
good health and fitness.It is the best source for get the vitamins and minerals so i like these vegetables and fruits for keep good health....
3 Coly flower
Last edited by Malty; 07-16-2013 at 04:10 AM.
• I like tomato very much. it is very tasty and yummy. I eat it twice a day. here I want to share some advices of doctors whose tell the many benefits of tomato. Eating tomatoes, ketchup, tomato sauce and tomato paste-topped pizza more than two times a week can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 21 to 43 percent according to Dr. Edward Giovannucci of the Harvard University School of Public Health. *1
• "The only nutrient that turned out to have significant preventative value (against prostate cancer) was lycopene," writes Dr. Giovannucci who also found that lycopene was most efficiently absorbed into the body when accompanied by dietary fats (limpids). *1
• "Cooking tomatoes in oil encourages intestinal absorption and results in a two-to-threefold rise in plasma lycopene concentrations," said Dr. Giovannucci. "Tomato sauce is one of the best lycopene sources." *1
• Men who eat two or more servings of tomato products average a 35 percent reduction in prostate cancer risk. *1
• Tomato products are beneficial in aggressive cancers that have also spread to other parts of the body. *1
• The best food sources of lycopene according to the Tomato Research Council in New York City: ( Amount of lycopene in one ounce) Tomato Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce, Ketchup (5 mg); Tomato Soup, Canned Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Vegetable Juice (3 mg); Minestrone Soup, Vegetable Soup, Pink Grapefruit (1 mg) *2
• Lycopene helps women guard against cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia, (CIN), tumorous tissue growth in the cervix according to research from the University of Illinois at Chicago. *3
• Lycopene is a powerful inhibitor of the growth of breast, endometrium (inner lining of the uterus) and lung cancer cells. *4
• Tomatoes are good for the eyes. Lycopene, the most abundant carotenoid in the blood serum, was found to be the key antioxidant that guards against ARMD ( Age-Related Macular Degeneration), a condition that may cause blindness. *5
• Tomatoes are high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Potassium
• Lycopene is an inhibitor to heart disease.
• HOPE YOU LIKE IT.