Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite tea?

Moderator Punk to the bone backwoodsvegan's Avatar
    I prefer Oolong as long as it's quality. I don't care for shitty tea.

Internet Nerd Punk Punk
    earl grey, or that double bergamot earl grey from stash. Sometimes as a cambric english style. I also get this alghazaleen or sadaf stuff at the middle eastern or indian market that's a super high octane black tea with cardamom. Total jet fuel.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone anorak city's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian_Doorbreaker View Post
    Do any of you drink your Yerba Mate in one of those Gourds with the metal straw that filters out the leaves etc? Know what I am talking about?
    I do. The straw is called a bambilla. I used to have a wooden one but it split a part, so I use the metal one. The gourd is cool because it absorbs anything you put in it. So when you run out of mate, you can pour hot water in it, and it will turn green and taste like mate. Never wash them with any kind of detergent.

As for tea, there are too many good ones to mention. And seeing as it's hot tea season, I really need to get my hands on some.

Super Moderator Punk to the bone Donofthedead's Avatar
    Lipton
    If anyone comes across a copy of Bajo Tierra's "Sala X" 7" from Medellin, Colombia. I really want it!

Blogspot = http://donofthedeadpix.blogspot.com/
    I'm Diet! = http://iamdiet.wordpress.com/

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone Scandinavian_Doorbreaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anorak city View Post
    I do. The straw is called a bambilla. I used to have a wooden one but it split a part, so I use the metal one. The gourd is cool because it absorbs anything you put in it. So when you run out of mate, you can pour hot water in it, and it will turn green and taste like mate. Never wash them with any kind of detergent.

As for tea, there are too many good ones to mention. And seeing as it's hot tea season, I really need to get my hands on some.

Right on. I have had mine for a long time. Just didn't know if anyone else did. Yerba Mate kinda blew up in the past few years...
    Now they bottle it like Snapple and shit... I hear you on how the Gourd gets seasoned. That is the best part!
    But I do prefer my Mate/Tea/Espresso Iced more often than not.
    Killing Time

I am always looking to buy/sell/trade records and CD's Click Here to see my list.

There is this Japanese bakery right by my house that has the best imported teas. I forget the names.
    I will find out and get back about it. They are super good!
    Killing Time

I am always looking to buy/sell/trade records and CD's Click Here to see my list.

Cyberpunk as Fuck Punk to the bone damien inbred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian_Doorbreaker View Post
    Do any of you drink your Yerba Mate in one of those Gourds with the metal straw that filters out the leaves etc? Know what I am talking about?
    i'm always too damn broke to pick up a set, although i really want one. alas, it's just a french press for now
    Love,
    Damien Inbred

DOOMED SOCIETY RECORDS:
    ISKRA "ruins" LP out now!!
    WAR//PLAGUE "carrion" LP OUT IN JUNE!

http://damieninbred.tumblr.com
    http://www.doomedsocietypunx.com

I used to have a gourd and bombilla. My brother went on a mission for the LDS church, and used to drink that shit all the time. Which is interesting because mate is very caffeinated, and mormons aren't supposed to drink much caffeine. Anyway, my brother brought me a gourd and bombilla as a gift. I wish I knew where it was now.

Killing Time

Needs a Life Punk to the bone Hartig Net's Avatar
    I had chocolate mate once. It was awesome.